Music With Mrs. Tanenblatt

Monday, August 3, 2015

Wish and Dish - Back to School


By now, I'm sure you've heard about the site-wide back to school sale going on over at Teachers Pay Teachers. To celebrate, I'm linking up with some other music sellers to promote some quality products available during the sale:

#1: My Own Product

I had a very proud moment the other day when my husband came home and saw my fully assembled Getting-To-Know-You cube sitting on the piano and he asked me where I bought it. 


Well I didn't buy it... I MADE it! And putting it together was super easy. You can see a demonstration in this short video:



If you're looking for a fun game to play on the first day of school, this cube will definitely be a hit. My students have loved answering these questions in the past and I can't wait to show them the new cube format!

#2: A Product by Another Music Seller



This ukulele bundle looks PERFECT for teaching my upper elementary students. Once again, Shelley from Pitch Publications has been incredibly thorough in thinking of all the little details to really help students understand the concept. 

In the individual song sheets, I love that the words are highlighted where each chord changes. That was often a point of confusion with my students when I did ukulele. 

Because I teach on a cart now, I haven't been teaching a uke unit, but this product is inspiring me to find a way to make the logistics work and bring them back out, for the sake of my students!

#3: A Non-Music Item on my Wishlist


I am just drooling over these ethereal outer space papers. They are so dreamy! I am trying to incorporate more real-life images and photography into my lessons. Now I just have to come up with a good way to use them within a musical context!


I hope you have fun shopping during the big sale! And don't forget- if you buy a product from my store, you are eligible to enter my exclusive customer giveaway, going on from now until August 15th!


No comments:

Post a Comment