Music With Mrs. Tanenblatt

Thursday, July 2, 2015

July, July!

July is here, which can only mean one thing... summer vacation!
Teachhub.com
I always feel like my summers go by so quickly! I want to make sure that I make the most of my summer vacation and use my time wisely. To help me stay accountable with my summer goals, I am linking up with Jennifer from The Yellow Brick Road for a July Small Goals linky!


Here are my goals for the month of July:

  • Practice the piano regularly
    My husband inherited his grandmother's baby grand piano, so now I have ZERO EXCUSES not to practice! Especially with my angry Beethoven bust on the piano. He's just sitting there. Waiting for me to practice. Staring.


  • Hang my pictures/wall decor
    We just bought our first house on May 1st (hooray!) and as you can imagine, it's been a whirlwind of home improvement projects and attempts to get organized. We finally finished redoing the hardwood floors and painting in the living room. Next, I am planning to put up a Pinterest-esque gallery wall above the sofa. I'm sure that will make our new house feel like a home.
  • Swim, swim, swim!
    Our new house came with an above ground pool. This is the first time I've ever been a pool owner and it is definitely a lot of work with all the maintenance. But I'm pretty sure it will be worth it.


  • Add a few products to my TpT Store
    With all the moving house craziness, I haven't made a single new product for my TpT store in two months. Yikes! I have so many ideas and haven't had any time to sit down at the computer to make them happen. Now that things are settling down I look forward to digging in an putting some great new things up in my store. 
Now that I've written down my goals for July, I hope to hold myself accountable for them! We'll see how I do when I check back in with them at the end of the month! 

Don't forget to head over to The Yellow Brick Road to see everyone else's small goals!

1 comment:

  1. I have that exact same Beethoven bust, only in a different color. Practicing the piano regularly is tough for me too. Maybe I should move Beethoven to the piano to pressure me into playing more.

    ReplyDelete